Outreach program Street Blansko
Outreach program Street BlanskoFügnerova 1
678 01 Blansko
Phone: +420 516 411 692,
+420 605 839 039
Odborný vedoucí služeb JMK
Jiří Valnoha, DSW, DiS.
+420 777 916 256
Bc. Petra Zatloukalová, DiS.
+ 420 774 916 048
Find on map.
Outreach Work, Syringe Exchange Programme
The basic idea of the project is to provide the former region of Blansko (107,000 inhabitants) with a specific local drug programme, covering the basic needs of the region. We strive for drug user harm reduction and better and more objective awareness of the public of the drug problem and drug addiction.
The project is a drug service, including the following independent programmes:
a) Outreach programme for users, focusing on harm reduction of drug use. This programme is implemented particularly in Blansko and Boskovice, but the workers also travel to other municipalities of the former Blansko region
b) Programme for the public: the goal is to provide information on drugs and a picture of the local drug scene both for the specialised and the wide public.
The target group of the outreach programme includes
- problem drug users (in particular intravenous pervitine users)
- drug addicts
- experimenting users and those using drugs in a harmful way
The target group of the "Work with the Public" programme
Parents and family members, teachers, local authorities, the public - parents or teachers who have come across drug use in their neighbourhood and need to inform themselves about given problem.
Outreach programme Blansko: twice to three times a week - Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Outreach programme Boskovice: once a week - Thursday
Outreach programme in other Blansko localities: once or twice a week - Tuesday
Service on mobile phones 605 839 039 and 605 058 205:
Monday - Thursday: 10:00 - 20:00
Friday: 10:00 - 17:00
Office for person-to-person work in Blansko:
Wednesday: 18:00 - 20:00
Friday: 13:00 - 15:00
Drug information centre for the public
Smetanova Street 3 (second floor of the tower building)
It is possible to make an appointment in advance on the phone
Monday - Wednesday: 11:00 - 12:00, phone number 516 411 692
Wednesdays: 12:00 - 18:00 personal meetings
We offer the following FREE and ANONYMOUS services for non-alcoholic drug users:
- Clean syringes and needles
- Disinfection pads and injectable solution
- Basic medical treatment (heparoid, bandage...)
- Arrangement of free tests for hepatitis of type B, C and HIV-AIDS
- Referral to a drop-in centre, surgical treatment, psychiatrist, hepatitis and HIV-AIDS treatment, arrangement of detox and treatment
- Crisis intervention
We offer the following FREE services for users- close persons and the public:
- Information and informative materials concerning the drug problem
Director of Services:
PhDr. Jiří Libra
Jiří Valnoha, MA, DiS.
Mgr. Michal Zahradník
Mgr. Michal Horák
The programme is subsidized by:
- Council of the Government for Drug Policy Coordination of the CR
- Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs of the CR
- Regional Authority of South Moravian Region
- Municipality of Blansko
- Municipality of Boskovice